Our team of Italian consultants assists foreign nationals with all aspects of conveyance related to the purchase, sale or acquisition of real estate in Italy. All our clients are in direct stable with the professional consultant assigned to their case and receive regular updates on the status of the transaction.
Engaging our company means saving more money throughout the process, as we can advise on, tax benefits, business strategy, negotiations with the parties involved in the transaction, etc.. We offer our clients a comprehensive assistance and counseling services throughout the whole process, in most cases for a pre-established flat rate. The legal work is carried out by experienced Italian lawyers and consultants.
Opportunity Search and Market Analysis
For a flat fee or a retainer fee, our professional consultants will develop an in-depth understanding of the client’s specific requirements and expectations and search properties ideal for the client’s profile. This time-saving solution will keep many foreign buyers free from scouring through websites, traveling to Italy, meeting with real estate agents and attending inspections. Properties will be evaluated in terms of potential for capital gain and Rental Return, quality of location, potential for renovation or redevelopment, etc.
As a result, our company will provide detailed reports, including photos and videos of the chosen property that will be personally inspected by our professionals and agents.
The benefits of local market expertise and knowledge have been found to be a key benefit of using a property finder.
We also offer market analysis for major foreign companies planning to invest in Italy.
PROFESSIONAL REAL ESTATE SERVICES IN ITALY
INVEST IN ITALY IN REAL ESTATE - CONSULTANTS BASED IN ITALY AND IN THE US
Management of Purchase Process
Our comprehensive assistance program includes consultancy and management of all phases related to the purchase of a property in Italy. Your presence is in Italy is not required at any time. Our services include:
– Negotiation of the Purchase Price
– Coordination with the real estate agent/s and negotiation of the agent’s fees
– Drafting, translation and legalization of the power of attorney
– Preparation, review, counseling or amendment of the Formal Offer (Reservation Offer) and meeting with the seller (if needed)
– Preparation, review, counseling or amendment and execution on behalf of client of the Preliminary Contract of Sale (“Contratto Preliminare di Compravendita, also known as “Compromesso”) according to the purchaser’s specific personal needs and exchange with the other party
– Assistance with payment of the deposit without the need to be physically present in Italy
– Preparation of customized interim transaction reports for our clients prior to completion with details of all transaction terms, effects and related recommended course of action up to completion
– Execution and formalization of Final Agreement (“Rogito Notarile”)
– Coordination with the Owner/Vendor and the local Notary Public
– Representation of client before the Notary on the basis of a Power of Attorney
– Provision of advice on how to perform payments without being physically present in Italy (payment of Notary fees, Real Estate agent fees, payment of purchase price and taxes)
Ongoing Real Estate Management Service
In the case of Italian real estate acquired by individuals or through an Italian or foreign company and rented out to third parties, we also provide highly specialized management services including: search of a new tenant upon expiration of the contract of lease, preparation and execution on behalf of the client of the rental agreement, collection of rent on behalf of the owner and management of the Italian bank, preparation of Italian tax returns (in connection with our partner accounting firm) and compliance with all tax and administrative requirements.